Enter Andy Hnilo's kitchen as he cooks up a functional, nutrient-dense seafood meal. The menu is made up of pan-seared wild sockeye salmon with steamed vegetables and a delicious, nutritious mash on the side. This makes for a great meal that is easy to make and tastes incredible, too.
Here is the complete step-by-step video loaded with facts and great tips![embed]https://youtu.be/6Jl5iDWn9cE[/embed]
Pan-seared wild sockeye salmon & steamed vegetables recipeWhat you'll need:
- Pastured pork belly
- Vegetables to steam: beets, broccoli, sweet potato
- Himalayan Salt
- Wild Sockeye Salmon
- Steam the vegetables
- Cook pastured pork belly with diced habanero, diced garlic, Himalayan salt, and garlic
- Once the pork is cooked, put it aside into a separate bowl (this will be used for the mash below). Leaving all of the good fats in the pan.
- Place the salmon in the pan flesh down, lower the heat, cover, and let cook.
- Start making the mash while it cooks. Remember to keep an eye on the steamed veggies!
The Mash:What you'll need:
- Cooked pastured pork belly from the previous steps
- Smoked Salmon Collar
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Smoked Jalapeno Kraut
- Hot Sauce
- Daikon Radish
- Organic Cilantro
- Beet Kraut
- Bulletproof Brain Octane (drizzled on top)
- Add all ingredients together.
- Mash and mix
- Sprinkle a half of tablespoon Bulletproof Brain Octane
Enjoy!What is your favorite seafood recipe? Share with us in the comments below!
The Natural Path to Perfect Skin
30 PAGES FULL OF SKINCARE SECRETS