Had an INSANE workout up in high elevation so I need to replenish big time especially coming down on the tail end of my intermittent fast. Here is The Ultimate Post-Workout Meal:
- Vital Farms pasture-raised eggs (over easy so the good nutrients & fats in the yolks are retained)
- organic Swiss chard
- organic sweet potato
- organic Japanese purple yam
- organic broccoli floret
- organic arugula
- organic kale
- organic garlic
- organic spinach
- organic bok choy
- organic guacamole
- organic cilantro (double up in Guacamole for optimal blood cleansing of heavy metals. Tastes great too.)
- organic bone broth with 2 scoops Bulletproof collagen protein to aid in muscle recovery and tissue health.
- Spices: Himalayan salt, basil, and cayenne.
Cue a war-cry, because that was insanely good. The perfect post-workout meal! Radiate Health