Some of my favorite libido-enhancing foods, workouts, and supplements...
Whether you love or hate Valentines Day, I think we can all agree that there is something about the holiday that acts as a bit of a natural aphrodisiac. In an effort to help you get the most out of your sex life, here are some of my favorite foods that set the mood that I have noticed make a positive difference in mine: Foods:
- Egg yolks - Grass-fed butter - Coconut oil - Almond Butter butter - Cannabis - Avocado - Brazil Nuts (selenium) - Beets (nitric oxide, circulation) - Ginger Tea - Grass-fed Beef liver - Uni - Oysters (high source of zinc) - Broccoli (high source of zinc) - Celery - Asparagus - Pastured Pork Belly, Grass-fed Beef Brisket and Grass-fed Ribeye (good saturated animal fat) - 1 to 2 glasses Organic low sulfite Red Wine (I like Bonterra or Frey) - Coffee w/ 1st Organic cacao powder, 1/2 tsp cayenne powder, 1/2 tsp Bulgarian tribulus powder and 1/2 tsp gelatinized maca powder. - Mineral water - Himalayan salt Topical:
- Organic Cacao Butter (rub onto skin) Supplements:
- Agmatine Sulfate - L-Arginine - Tongkat Ali - Phenibut HCL - Astragalus - He Shou Wu - Schizandra Tips:
- Cold showers in the morning, front AND back - 15 minutes of uncovered sunshine - Power naps Workouts:
- Squats and Deadlifts - Seated Rows - Chest press - Leg lifts - Pull-ups - Sprints Stay Away From:
- Sugar - Grains - Sauna - Excess cardio - Excess alcohol - Dairy I believe that we are able to enhance our libido naturally through proper supplementation, a mineral and nutrient-rich diet consisting of good quality saturated fats, and by supporting healthy hormone balance. What are some of your favorite ways to fuel your sex life? Let us know in the comments below. Andy Hnilo Founder & CEO Alitura Naturals